GIFT CARD POLICY AND DETAILS (PURCHASED AFTER 11/04/2020)
An e-gift card from the Windsor Store is what every fashionista needs to follow the hottest trends and a look for every occasion! Before splurging on your new fav pieces, here are some details to know about e-gift cards:
• Can be redeemed on windsorstore.com or at any of our 200+ retail locations throughout the United States.
• Will be delivered to your recipient via email as soon as your order is placed.
• Gift card orders cannot be cancelled, returned or exchanged.
• The purchase price of a gift card is not eligible for any promotions or discounts.
• Can be used as payment for any Windsor online order or in store purchase including promotions and discounts.
• Items purchased using a gift card are eligible for returns or exchanges per Windsor Return & Exchange policies.
GIFT CARDS PURCHASED IN A WINDSOR STORE BEFORE 11/04/2020
Gift cards bought in a Windsor retail location prior to 11/04/2020 can only be redeemed in our retail locations and cannot be used as a payment method in our online store. If you would like to use your gift card for an online purchase, simply visit any of our Windsor locations to exchange your gift card for one that can be used both online and in stores.
How are gift cards sent to the recipient?
- eGiftcards are emailed for immediate use once order is placed. Gift card purchases cannot be returned, refunded or cancelled.
Can I buy a gift card alongside other purchases?
- If you have other items in your shopping bag, you can purchase them at the same time as a gift card. If you do, shipping charges that may appear don't apply to gift cards, which are sent electronically via email.
What is the shipping cost?
- Gift cards are sent at no extra cost via email and do not require you to meet our free shipping threshold.
When do gift cards expire?
- Windsor gift cards do not expire.
Can I redeem a traditional gift card online?
- Yes, any giftcard purchased after 11/04/2020 can be redeemed online or at any of our 200+ retail locations. If you purchased a gift card in our retail stores before this date, you can exchange them for a gift card that can be redeemed online for free.
Can I redeem a eGiftcard in store?
- Yes, eGiftcards can be redeemed online or any of our 200+ retail locations.
How to buy an eGiftcard?
- Our electronic gift cards, or "eGiftCards," are purchased through our partner vendor, GiveX, which specializes in secure electronic gift cards for consumers and businesses. eGiftCards can be redeemed only in our stores and for purchases shipped to an address in the United States.
- At the bottom of our homepage, click the Gift Cards link to open the Gift Cards page, or use the link to buy an electronic gift card.
How do I check the balance of a gift card?
- Balances can only be checked for gift cards bought after 11/04/2020
- Enter your gift card number on this page (Click here) and click Check Balance
How do I replace a lost or stolen gift card?
- Unfortunately, Windsor is not responsible for lost or stolen physical gift cards. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
- If you cannot locate your purchased eGiftCard in your inbox, please contact our Customer Service team so we can do some further investigation.
Can I load additional value onto a gift card?
- No, unfortunately this is not possible at this time. Please click here to purchase a new gift card for free.